Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: another computer question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    another computer question

    so I'm getting the low disk warning... I do the disk clean up, went through my programs to uninstall and delete ones I don't use. I have an external hard drive for music and photos. I can't figure out what's loading down my computer?
    Any suggestions on what to clean up??

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another computer question

    Do you use any P2P apps like Limewire? If so, you might want to check any download and incomplete folders.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •